Terms and Conditions
Please find bellow the terms and conditions for the contract between you, as a customer (named from here as “customer”) and Md-watches.com (named from here “Md-watches” or “us”). www.md-watches.com is property of Mid financial SRL, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and it is an online shop.
We guarantee that all of our watches are AUTHENTIC watches.
All orders placed on the website, deliveries and services are exclusively subject to the following general terms and conditions, under the legislation valid in present time.
All watches presented on www.md-watches.com and on our other socialization networks are for selling in the exact form and aspect as presented in the pictures.
All intellectual property rights for the content of www.md-watches.com and our accounts on socialization networks belongs to us, including models, photos, writing. It is forbidden any reproduction of the content of www.md-watches.com and our accounts on socialization networks, without our written approval.
An order is considered valid after the customer has completed all order forms and after reconfirming by phone or e-mail. We reserve our right to reject the orders, without indicating any reasons, in case of suspicions of unreal data given by the customer.
Customer may place an order following the application on the website: www.md-watches.com or sending it to the email: email@example.com.
All contracts are under the protection of the Romanian laws.
We are offering a 12-month warranty for the watch mechanism. The warranty covers mechanism malfunctions from reasons not attributable to the buyer. According to art. 1717 Civil Code, the warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse of the watch, the keeping / storage in unsuitable condition or kicking by blunt objects. Also, the warranty does not cover damages caused by excessive moisture or water. Regarding other components of the watch: dial, glass, strap or bracelet, crown, bezel, locks, no warranty.
Shipping costs and risks involved in transporting the watch from the Customer to us will be supported by the Customer.
Shipping costs and risks involved in transporting the watch from us back to the Customer will be supported by us, only if the damages fall under the terms and conditions of the guarantee, otherwise it will be supported by the Customer.
Remedial term is maximum 60 days from the date of delivery of the goods to the seller.
Products from www.md-watches.com could be returned under the following conditions:
• Customers may send back to us the purchased merchandise, without indicating any reason in maximum 14 days after the purchase.
• The time limit starts running from the day the shipping was received by the customer. You may exercise the right of return in a written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns will be accepted only when we receive them in the given time limit, 14 days, which means that you must ship it out on time.
• Return shipments will be at your cost and risk. The shipping costs will not be refunded in case of a return. In case of a valid return, the price of the product will be settle back into a bank account indicated by the Customer in writing to email@example.com.
• In case that the product is deteriorated, a compensation regarding the value of the damage will be claimed and retained from the refunded amount.
• The products that you order and by any reason are returned, must not be used or worn. All returns are checked before returning the price. Also, returns are accepted from the person that made the order and from the same place as the order was made.
• In case of returns, any damages of the products incurred due to shipping will be supported by the Customer.
• We guarantee that we do not send damaged merchandise to our customer. If you noticed deficiencies at the moment you have received the goods, we will support all returns and shipping costs, under the condition that the deficiency was seen at the time of delivery, in front of the shipper.
To pay for a watch you may select between: bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.
Payments through PayPal will carry a commission of 5,41% from the total amount paid.
Please note that goods will only be shipped after agreed payment is visible into our bank account. Incoming payments are checked several times daily via online banking and are forwarded to be shipped immediately.
For valid orders, we will notify customers by phone or by email one day before shipping.
Prices are in EURO or in RON for national customers. Prices in RON are calculated considering the exchange rate EURO/RON on the ordering day +0.5% and the amount in RON will be strictly respected for shipping.
Unless stated otherwise, all prices include VAT.
Delivery and Shipping
Immediate after your purchase, you will receive all payment information by email. Your order will be dispatched with DHL within the next working day or within 36 hours after your payment has been received respectively. Incoming payments are checked several times daily via online banking and are forwarded to be shipped immediately.
Item and accessories will be delivered as pictured. Manuals, papers, certificate cards, booklets and boxes are only included in the delivery if mentioned in the description and/or shown in the pictures. The pictures show the actual watch you are buying. All pictures were taken by MD Watches.
We ship our watches also abroad using insured shipping and only the most reliable shipping service by DHL.
The shipping cost is supported by the customer and will be added on the invoice.
Packaging and safety guaranties are in our concern.
– international shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. We make every attempt to minimize the potential impact of customs delays
– duties and taxes outside EU vary by country of destination – based upon the laws and regulations of the country to which the order will ship. Inside European Union you will not incur any duties or taxes. For orders travelling outside European Union, please note that Md-watches will not be held responsible for any customs or duties charges that may be incurred on delivery into customs. Md-watches has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; Md-watches recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information. Any and all applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Applicable legislation is Romanian law.