Only use the adaptor supplied with this watch winder.
ALWAYS turn off the power before inserting or taking out watches. Unplug the adaptor when the watch winder is not being used. DO NOT rotate the winder turntable at any time. DO NOT place the watch winder in direct sunlight or in environments that are either damp or dusty.
TOUCH-SCREEN CONTROL PANEL OVERVIEW
1. Pause and running status display
2. Rotation direction display
3. Automatic mode display
4. Pause function button – Press “O” to pause for 5 minutes, and then press “O” again to restore the operating
5. Selected winder / Hour display
6. Rotation per hour (RPH)/ Minutes display
7. Winder on/off
8. Automatic mode button – Automatic mode：default setting (36 rotations per hour；both directions) to winder all the watches, this mode is suitable for most of the watches.